Insulated glass units improve the thermal performance of glazed areas by providing a sealed air space between two pieces of glass. These properties enable the glass area to keep in heat during the winter and heat out during the summer.
- Insulating units reduce air-to-air heat transfer
- Personal comfort and energy conservation are achieved
- Sound transmission is reduced
- Strength to withstand wind loads
- Clear or tinted, high performance low-E products available
- Heat-strengthened, laminated, and tempered glass available
- Ceramic decorated and printed glass available
- Warm edge spacer technology such as stainless steel can be specified
For a comprehensive list of all our Capabilities and Conformances guidelines, click here.
Request a Sample
Interested in trying out a sample? Head over to our Resources and FAQ page to fill out a form and receive your sample!Make a Request